Archive - SHORTY P’S IMPOSTOR AND FRAUDS AGAINST HER... IMPORTANT TO ALLLLLLLL (May 13, 2008 )

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Current mood: aggravated
I have just been informed that I got a hater on my tail. Someone is using my likeness aka pics and all that and causing trouble MAJOR TROUBLE for a lot of people. FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THIS IS AGAINST THE LAW AND ABLE TO BE HANDLED IN COURT. IT MAY ALSO COST YOU JAIL TIME.

This is not a first time I have dealt with this. Once, there was a chick in Miami named Gloria. Another time, well... If you know me I had an ex boyfriend turned stalker who it better not be cause HE WILL DO JAIL TIME.

ALSO, there are people who pretend to know me because I am on their friend's list. Honestly if they ain't doing anything and/or cannot be found on my profile (not my friendslist), chances are they are bullshitters and are tryin to get your money. I am in no way affiliated with them. If you suspect or know of someone using my name, likeness, or music for their own benefit... AKA revenge, money, BOOTY... and you want to know for sure, CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY... info@shortyprodukshins.com or here. It may take as much as 2 months for me to get that message tho...

Comments