Archive - Shorty Produkshins Online Promotion (April 25, 2009 - Saturday)

Hello. My name is Jessica Abraham. I currently run Online Promotion and Internet Marketing campaigns for only $200 a week. My campaigns have promoted musicians, groups, non-profit organization, Social Network Communities, companies and labels (both independent and major). I am currently looking for new clientèle.

I love promoting new things, be it companies, people or products. Promoting is actually fun for me. In turn, I end up living, breathing, and sleeping every project that I take on.

A little about myself:

I started my journey in the entertainment business through the love of music. However, the love of business and organization got the best of me. By 17, I owned my own record label with an attached studio in Orlando, FL while going to college for recording arts. By 18, I graduated with my Associate's.

At 19, I had graduated with my Bachelor's in Entertainment Business and Law degree from Full Sail University. I went on to start a promotions company that did small jobs for local artists. I continued my work with my label and studio, which I had to do my own promotion for.

As 2007 hit, my company began its transition into mostly promotion for the public. I even earned an Executive Producer credit for a few Grammy Nominated and Winning acts. Another act is currently involved in talks with a major recording label to become contracted with them.

Currently, I have a month until graduation and about to be 24. I will have my Master's in Entertainment Business and Law and will be re-enrolling for my Master's in Internet Marketing, in which I have much experience already.

While this is merely a brief summary of the experience that I would bring to the table if promoting your product, I hope that it peaks your interests and you would, in fact, add me to your roster of those who will help your product, company, and events become a great success.

If interested please reply to this e-mail with further contact information, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Jessica Abraham

Comments